Welcome to Trio Driving School.
With STEVE JONES as managing director, Trio Driving School has been giving driving lessons in the Bristol Portishead Clevedon Nailsea and surrounding areas for over 23 years.
In this time we have achieved an enviable reputation with our top grade male and female driving instructors and our outstanding pass rate of over 86% which is twice the national average.So we think we are one of the best driving schools in all areas,Tuition,Price,and of course our first time pass rate,Which is 2nd to none. Over the years we have successfully gave driving lessons to many generations of the same families and our client list includes Police Officers, Barristers, Solicitors, Doctors, Nurses and Teachers as well as a host of young drivers.
Why choose Trio Driving School?
- Trio Driving School is a long establised Driving School, with an excellent reputation.
- Amazing pass rates.
- Top grade, reliable male and female driving instructors.
- Modern cars with daul controls
- One to one tuition with no car sharing
- Your driving lessons can start from home, work or school
- Its the attention to detail that makes the difference.
- Trio Driving School will do everything it can to help you pass your driving test first time we won't just teach you how to just pass the DRIVING TEST.
- Trio Driving School prefer to teach you to "DRIVE FOR LIFE" and everything that this entails.
- After all learning to drive is a "SKILL FOR LIFE".
- Trio Driving School offer introductory driving lessons with special offers,as well as discounts for pre-payment block booking.
- Special Needs Driving Lessons Dyslexia,Dyspraxia, ADHD,Autism.
A recent survey by the AA found that driving schools are taking some learners for a ride by placing them with trainee instructors without their knowledge. The pass rate for trainees is far lower than for qualified instructors, leading to an extra 27,000 test failures a year. An AA probe earlier this year revealed 1 in 10 learners is taught by a trainee, whose numbers have doubled in the past 2 years. Trainees must by display a pink badge